Re: [T3] Chrome

The Chrome Shop pounds out every dent with their air hammers etc before
re-chroming them like new for a price.  There will be hammer marks on the
backside, but they don't show.  Completely disassemble them yourself, so
they can't lose your hardware!  We also had a Machine Shop lose all the
hardware for a Slant 6 engine!

--
Eugene, Oregon

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u236/mr_bojangles500/