[T3] Jill's Type 34 Ghia at the Cincinnati VW/Porsche Reunion...

Had a great weekend with Jill. We drove her 1967 VW Type 34 Karman Ghia down to Cincinnati for two purposes. The first was to hang out on Saturday with my son Ethan who is a freshman at Xavier.

The second purpose was to participate in the Cincinnati VW Club's VW/Porsche Reunion car show on Sunday. Great show. We had a blast. Was fun to finally meet some of the folks I have worked with the last two years doing the artwork for their shirts and stuff. Plus the Ghia got one of the Top 35 VW awards and the "Best Aircooled" award at the show. A great weekend....The Ghia ran flawlessly.  What a fun and comfortable car to drive and of course the comments and questions we get everywhere we stop are great.

http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2013Misc/GhiaCincyShow.jpg

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com