Re: [T3] Heeeeee's BALD!

I guess its time to upgrade the RAM in my computer, when your running
1Gig, your cut and pastes end up in the darndest of places, trying to reply
to different emails doesn't always work out well when the PC can only do one
thing at a time!

Oh well, the list got a piece tomorrow's weather report, a movie quote that
someone sent me... I wonder what Jim got? I sent him a message about my
generators...  My mother is wondering what a carburetor is ...

OK... call Dell in the morning

:-)

Keith

Top Notch Restorations