[no subject]

If you're talking about the hose on the engine side of the breast
plate and pressure regulator, then that goes up to 30 psi when the
engine is running.

Either way, the key to getting a good seal is twofold: Use the right
hose and the right clamp.

The right hose is 5/16" (= 8 mm.) The 7 mm hose will work but it
won't last because it has to stretch too much over the fittings.
Standard 5/16" fuel hose works just fine. You do NOT need the
special, expensive fuel injection hose (which is rated for FI systems
with much higher pressure than our cars use.) I stock good US made
5/16" hose.

The right clamp will be almost anything that's sized correctly for
the OD of the hose. Don't use a large clamp which you tighten way
down. In no case is it necessary to get the clamp really tight. Snug
actually works better.

If your connection leaks after you replaced the hose, check to make
sure that the hose nipple is not damaged and that the hose liner did
not get torn in the process of forcing it onto the fitting.