[no subject]

Our injectors seem to last forever, unless they've been taken out of servic=
e and allowed to dry out and rust.

I have bunches of old used injectors stored now in kerosene, but I'm afraid=
 that most of them spent years drying out before I started doing that. I'm =
afraid that the percentage that's salvagable now is pretty small. I suspect=
 that my odds would have been much better if I had stored them all in keros=
ene from the day they were removed from service.

As many of you probably realize by now, I HATE to give up on almost anythin=
g and replace it with something new, but I've just about given up on reclai=
ming used injectors that were taken out of service long ago and stored dry =
for years. They almost never seem to recover.

Yes, I have new ones, but in more than 40 years, I've only replaced about 8=
 injectors, and only about half of those were really "known" =

to be bad. One was non-Bosch.

I also have almost any other FI part you might need, either used or NOS.